COTA, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant- Rehab- PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Rehabilitation Hospital
2400 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now COTA, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant- Rehab- PRN Job in Texarkana
Provides occupational therapy services under the supervision of an occupational therapist according to established goals and treatment plans.Treats patients according to the physician’s orders; maintains required records and notes; assists with directing technicians and support personnel, assumes responsibility for occupational therapy charges; participates in educational programs; follows all CHRISTUSSt. Michael and departmental policy and procedures.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy assisting from an accredited occupational therapy program, approved by AOTA.
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in occupational therapy assisting is acceptable.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintains current licensure/registration/certification and provides the hospital with proof of indicated requirements.
- BCLS certification required.
Per Diem As Needed