Coordinator Research- Research Industry
Education and Research
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
Share This Job On
Apply Now Coordinator Research- Research Industry Job in Shreveport
Coordinates, directs and implements research protocols. Provides knowledge and skills in an inpatient or outpatient setting involving research related efforts. Responsibilities include assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating a plan of care per study protocol.
- Bachelor's degree in health related field, preferred
- Previous experience in research is preferred.
- Certified Clinical Research Professional or Certified Clinical Research Coordinator, preferred
- Phlebotomy, preferred
- Certification in specialty area is preferred.
- Completion of Human Subjects Protection
- Completion of Good Clinical Practice Education for Research Teams sponsored by the National Institutes of Health