Coordinator Quality Management-Quality Management-Full Time
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
Quality and Risk Management
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
Share This Job On
Coordinator Quality Management-Quality Management-Full Time Job in Shreveport
In a High-Reliability Organization, the QM Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Quality, is responsible for coordinating and acquiring data from source systems specific to clinical quality management regulatory and performance improvement metrics using methods of audits, tracers, chronologies, root cause analysis and rounding skill validation activities. The QM Coordinator provides expertise and support for Quality Management functions, including abstracting, data aggregation and analysis, and medical record review for quality assessment. This individual will demonstrate their expertise in quality management and performance improvement through the coordination and maintenance of quality clinical initiatives to support performance improvement programs. Analyze and trends data for opportunities for improvement/process improvement. This role is expected to apply clinical knowledge and analytical skills to assist the Director of QM and leadership in implementing quality improvement strategies and change with a strong focus on improving quality outcomes and results.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- Communicate effectively to different audiences.
- Proficient in computer skills using EXCEL, PowerPoint, MS Office, and Flowchart tools.
- Knowledgeable of High-Reliability Principles and PDSA methodology
- Quality Leadership and Integration- Advance the organization's commitment to health care quality through collaboration, learning opportunities and communication. Lead the integration of quality into the fabric of the organization through a coordinated infrastructure to achieve organizational objectives. Domain Level: Foundational.
- Performance and Process Improvement- Use performance and process improvement (PPI), project management and change management methods to support operational and clinical quality initiatives, improved performance and achieve organizational goals. Domain Level: Foundational.
- Population Health and Care Transitions- Evaluates and improve health care processes and care transitions to advance the efficient, effective, and safe care of defined populations. Domain Level: Foundational.
- Health Data and Analytics- Leverage the organizations analytic environment to help guide data-driven decision-making and inform quality improvement initiatives. Domain Level: Foundational.
- Regulatory and Accreditation- Direct organization wide processes for evaluating, monitoring, and improving compliance with internal and external requirements. Lead the organization's processes to prepare for, participate in, and follow up on regulatory, accreditation and certification surveys and activities. Domain Level: Foundational.
- Patients Safety- Cultivate a safe healthcare environment by promoting safe practices, nurturing a just culture, and improving processes that detect, mitigate, or prevent harm. Domain Level: Foundational.
- Quality Review and Accountability- Direct activities that support compliance with organization wide voluntary, mandatory, and contractual requirements for data acquisition, analysis, reporting, and improvement. Domain Level: Foundational.
- Professional Engagement- Engage in the healthcare quality profession with a commitment to practicing ethically, enhancing one's competence, and advancing the field. Domain Level: Foundational.
- Licensed Practical Nurse/ Licensed Vocational Nurse Program required.
- Associate degree in nursing preferred.
- Three years of healthcare experience.
- One year of quality management experience preferred.
- CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality) preferred.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.