Coordinator Projects II
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Coordinator Projects II Job in Irving
The project coordinator II is responsible for the administration and coordination of projects for to the Patient Experience and Performance Improvement departments. Reporting directly to the System Director, Chief Experience Office, the person in this roles serves as a key liaison between these two departments. The project coordinator collaborates with managers and directors to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. The incumbent must be able to track data, organize meeting material, manage schedules, and communicate effectively with peers and senior leaders.
- Supports the leaders of patient experience and performance improvement departments in managing administrative tasks as needed.
- Initiate internal communications regarding departmental areas of responsibility for tasks like furniture, relocation, phones, office equipment, etc.
- Coordinate multiple and parallel projects using formal project planning techniques.
- Manages own projects as assigned by department leadership team, with responsibility for meeting deadlines. Such projects may require data analysis and multi-organization coordination.
- Maintains a system to track, measure, and report the progress of patient experience and performance improvement initiatives.
- Coordinates the activities of staff both on-site and off-site during the project life cycle (corporate or regional locations).
- Research patient experience and performance improvement best practices to enhance the performance of each department.
- Performs computer-based activities using Microsoft suite of products, or other software, to compose correspondence, create reports, charts, presentations or other activities as needed.
- Organizes and maintain file systems to ensure current and easy access to information.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Written and verbal Spanish skills preferred
- Experience as project coordinator preferred
- Performance improvement certification preferred