8AM - 5PM
Coordinator Projects - Clinics
CHRISTUS Spohn Medical Office Complex Elizabeth Street
613 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Coordinator Projects - Clinics Job in Corpus Christi
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the administration and coordination of operational and financial projects.The Project Coordinator will develop, maintain, monitor and update project plans and tracking tools for all projects, leads and contracts. Additionally, the Project Coordinator will work with staff to develop both internal and external presentations and other communication pieces. The incumbent must work independently and establish procedures and work flows as necessary. This position deals with highly sensitive and confidential information and interacts with senior management at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree required.Academic training in Business/ Health Administration, Project Management or related area of study is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational/follow up skill.
- Strong composition, spelling, grammar skills and proof-reading skill.
- Proven ability to compose and edit correspondence, create graphs and develop layouts.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent proven computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience coordinating multiple projects is preferred.