5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Coordinator Health Plans Sales I
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Moderate Overnight Travel Up To 30 Percent
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
Share This Job On
Apply Now Coordinator Health Plans Sales I Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for weekly broker event/activities in the New Mexico Markets. These events will include the following: Potential member events where leads and consent to contact are acquired, logged and submitted for tracking. Broker events will include local broker scheduling within CHRISTUS facilities. Continued monitoring of broker activity with the focus on sales production. Broker trainings and appreciation sessions to drive brokers to contract and enroll with CHRISTUS Health Plan. Further, recruiting of new brokers and field marketing organizations to insure broker penetration in our core marketing areas. Additionally, meeting with Clinic personnel to insure presence within the clinics is exceeding expectations. Maintaining material placement and insuring stock is adequate.
- Travel expected throughout the CHRISTUS Health Plan covered areas to build broker events geared toward increasing member base.
- Assisting the CHP Director of Sales in expanding our presence in New Mexico.
- Assisting with the distribution of marketing materials and literature.
- Preparing schedule of brokers and agents within our clinics and facilities.
- Providing support for marketing events and expos as required.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation of events.
- Coordinating events, organizing logistics and requesting marketing materials.
- Collaborating with the local offices to market CHRISTUS Health Plan products/services to eligible prospective members and communities.
- Responsible for ensuring member and provider compliance with marketing rules and regulations as dictated by law, regulations, and departmental policies and procedures.
- Attend, coordinate and assist in meetings and other outreach activities for the Health Plan prospects, members and external stakeholders as required. Assist with the development of meeting materials and coordination of events to ensure information is accurately reflected in the Health Plan materials and presentations.
- Collaborate and maintain open communication with all departments within CHRISTUS Health to ensure effective and efficient workflow and facilitate completion of tasks/goals.
- Follow CHRISTUS guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School or Associate Degree in Marketing and Outreach
- Analytics ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Good judgment, initiative and problem solving abilities
- Ability to handle and resolve complex issues with little assistance
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to travel up to 75% including around and within driving distance, as well to other areas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical and problems-solving skills, and interpersonal and teaming skills