Coordinator Electrophysiology Laboratory - Cardiology Cath
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
Share This Job On
Coordinator Electrophysiology Laboratory - Cardiology Cath Job in New Braunfels
Position works with scheduling department, physicians, departmental leadership/associates, and other departments as needed to facilitate daily operations and patient throughput in the Electrophysiology Laboratory (EP Lab). Responsible for work/call schedules, daily associate assignments, associate onboarding, and associate evaluations. Collects and tracks data to ensure processes are working as intended. Work to identify and minimize risks to patients/associates/physicians and participates in risk management/complaint reviews as needed. Works with department leadership to ensure costs are in line with budget through appropriate labor/supply utilization management. Position focuses on patient and associate satisfaction and associate development. Operates all equipment, computers, and digital imaging/processing equipment in the EP Lab. Performs duties such as scrub assistant, procedure documentation/hemodynamic monitoring, patient transportation, and safe X-ray equipment operation/digital processing as needed. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development to perform procedures on and assist in the care of the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels(CSRH-NB), nestled in the heart of downtown New Braunfels, is a full-service, 94-private bed facility that continues to expand to meet the needs of New Braunfels’ strong population growth. Innovative equipment and procedures are utilized, including an Outpatient Imaging Center, orthopedic and surgical services, rehabilitation, a renovated birthing center, including 24/7 neonatal coverage, emergency care, wound care/hyperbaric center, 3D mammography, and comprehensive heart care, from diagnostics to open-heart surgery.
- Education / Professional Qualifications: Graduate of a diploma, associate, or baccalaureate academic program in health science (nursing, cardiovascular technology, or radiologic technology) yielding RN, RT(R), RCIS, or RCES credential is required.
- Training/Skills: Excellent interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills required. Prior Cath Lab leadership and advanced computer system skills preferred.
- One-three years Cath Lab procedural experience required; three or more years preferred
- Current RN, RT(R), RCIS, or RCES minimally required
- Current Texas License (RN, MRT, LMRT)
- Current BLS required
- Current ACLS required
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.