CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
100 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216
Share This Job On
Apply Now Coordinator Development Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for building and strengthening relationships with donors and donor prospects; partner with the Foundation Management Team and major gift officers to determine the best strategies for effective stewardship of donors. Appropriately stewarding donors is key to fundraising efforts to maintain and increase the number of gift levels of our current donors. General responsibilities are to manage projects and complete projects on time; develop, implement, monitor and evaluate programs and events to properly acknowledge, recognize and steward gifts of all levels to CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Foundations (The Children's Hospital of San Antonio Foundation and Friends of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Foundation).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or other business related degree
- Must have at least five (5) years experience in marketing or communications.
- Two (2) years experience in project management
- Two (2) years working with donors, volunteers
- Experience in fundraising and motivating volunteers and community advocacy preferred.