Apply Now Coordinator Clinic - Specialty Neurosurgery Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
Coordinates day-to-day business functions and activities of a clinic or department. Manages specific administrative functions related to the operations of a clinic or department.
· High school diploma, or equivalent
· Some college courses in Business, Health Care Management, or Coding strongly preferred.
· Knowledge of basic office equipment
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Maintain professionalism
· Working knowledge of coding, medical terminology, and human anatomy.
· 3-5 years’ experience in a medical office environment.
· Experience with database, spreadsheet and word processing software. Expected to be proficient with spreadsheet software (Excel) by the end of a 12-month period from hire or transfer.
· Experience with medical billing and insurance claims preferred.
· Experience with coding preferred.
· Preferred certification or licensed role in healthcare setting, i.e. LVN, CMA, or trained billing professional.