Cook - St Joseph Village Job in Coppell
The Cook is responsible for preparation of meals. In absence of Assistant Chef, the Cook will perform the duties of the Assistant Chef.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- Presents a professional image - Exhibits a manner that is cordial and respectful
- Conservative, appropriate dress, and good personal hygiene
- Communicates effectively - Timely, attentive, respectful, and clear communication whether verbal, written or body language
- Displays control and calmness in all situations
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality - Respects others' rights, shares only what others need to know and in only appropriate places, not in public areas or near others without a need to know
- Anticipates needs, demonstrates initiative, and strive to exceed expectations - Empathizes with those who suffer or are in need
- Seeks ways to be helpful to patients, visitors, and the community
- Provides superior service by focusing on our customers
- Is a team player - Supports fellow employees; shares time and talents; is respectful and helpful
- Welcomes new members o the department/unit
- Assumes responsibility for cleanliness - Leaves all areas clean and neat and promotes safety
- Takes ownership of complaints - Listens with genuine sincerity, apologizes and resolves or reports complaints to someone who can resolve the complaints
- High School Diploma preferred
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.