Contracts Administrator Senior
CHRISTUS System Office
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Contracts Administrator Senior Job in Irving
Responsible for contract administration for CHRISTUS Health Supply Chain. Supports the Contract Portfolio, which includes CHRISTUS local agreements, Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) agreements, and Non-Contract (NC) goods and services. Works closely with Contract Managers, Service Line Directors, Supply Chain Data Operations, Procurement Team, and Infor Contract Administrator to ensure all contract requirements are met prior to upload. Negotiates, drafts and manages non-complex contract amendments (contract extensions, pricing updates, facility changes, etc.) under the direction of the assigned Contract Manager and/or Service line Director. Manages all pricing discrepancies and drafts contract amendments to address as directed by the applicable Contract Manager and/or Service Line Director. Ensures all executed amendments have required information and are loaded in the Infor Contract Management module. Assists with non-complex contracts as necessary.
- Negotiation and management of non-complex contract amendments.
- Management of pricing discrepancies and applicable amendments as needed.
- Manage, track and report regularly on project/amendment status.
- Assist with post contract rebate management and tracking.
- Receives fully executed contracts with categorization and activation defined per Business Owner in accordance with the Contract Management Council guidelines, amendment(s) for existing contracts, and inactivation notices from Supply Chain designated parties to upload into Contract Management Information System (CMIS).
- Performs uploads of compliant contracts into the CMIS and communicates completion to Contract Business Owners and Supply Chain Data Operations.
- At the direction of the Contract Business Owner, this position will build contract headers for new contracts. Detailed contract lines will be provided in the automated contract feeds or via the defined CMIS upload templates.
- Assist the Contract Business Owners & Supply Chain Data Operations in clearing contract data errors within the Contract Module.
- Works closely with Supply Chain Data Operations to ensure operational alignment with other third-party systems (ie. Optime, Pyxis, POU, etc.) receiving contract information.
- Manages the report for Contract expiration notices (GPO & NC contracts) and distribution of such report in an automated manner.
- Run queries within Infor as needed for Contract Business Owners, Supply Chain Data Operations, and Procurement.
- Coordinate with Contract Business Owners and Supply Chain Data Operations to ensure the contract information for price, UOM, manufacturer, etc. is correct in Infor.
- Assist in the data migration of all Supply Chain contracts from Contract Guardian to the Infor Contract Module.
- Supports Contract Business Owners with proposals and bid process by utilizing the Infor Sourcing Manager module.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience working for a healthcare integrated delivery system or healthcare group purchasing organization.
- Minimum of three years’ experience managing and drafting non-complex contracts and/or amendments.
- Must have a solid understanding of contract structures, and the ability to identify and interpret key clauses and information within a contract.
- Working knowledge of supply chain, purchasing, contracting and accounts payable.
- Must have at least two years’ experience managing data from a variety of sources, preferably within an ERP system.
- Prefer experience in resolving data interdependencies within an ERP system in response to item and vendor marketplace changes.
- Must demonstrate analytical ability and possess a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft proficiency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must demonstrate ability to compare, identify and analyze pricing and unit of measure variances in Microsoft Excel. Must demonstrate ability to be able to draft, redline and negotiate amendments adjusting such pricing and unit of measurementvariances.