Content Curation & Social Collaboration Architect
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Content Curation & Social Collaboration Architect Job in Irving
The Content Curation & Social Collaboration Architect is responsible for mapping learning products to the most appropriate learning resources and creating a content strategy based on audience needs, learning principles, and learning trends. This position will also oversee all aspects of content management including curation/aggregation processes, quality assurance, and the social collaboration strategies world class user experiences.
The Content Curation Architect will responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, and population of content on a new on demand, digital learning experience platform; a truly interactive, collaborative and engaging environment available to all CHRISTUS Associates with targeted resources to facilitate growth and connection.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage operations gaining efficiencies and improving quality of digital content
- Define content specifications and provide consistently high levels of content curation to those specs for online courses, modular content/microcontent
- Support copyright compliance, IP and data privacy, rules
- Ensure continuous quality improvement for all digital learning outputs driven by stakeholder feedback, programme and product research and the integration of new technologies
- Liaise with the learning and development team, providing continuous peer to peer and co-designs content and conceptual mapping, learning design strategies, on the appropriate use of digital tools
- Manage the delivery of multiple content curation streams and ensure all content development is aligned with CHRISTUS content strategy
- Implement a large-scale pipeline planning process for the development of new products and product updates throughout the year
- Meet qualitative and quantitative KPIs providing input to a roadmap for system growth and acceptance across the enterprise
- Pilot test, manage engagement activities, content release schedules, and real-time evaluation of content access and usage, creating a continuous improvement ecosystem
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about new technologies and new approaches to digital content delivery, sharing best practice research with internal teams. Test new models of content creation/delivery
- Manage vendor relationships and service agreement
- Applications & Technology
- Drive learning product innovation and new learning technologies
- Maintain increasing technical knowledge of assigned applications such as learning management, authoring, multimedia, etc.
- Senior Project Management
- Manage multiple projects at the same time, by creating and maintaining comprehensive project plans, ensuring communication and understanding of training objectives, scope, assignments, dependencies, and timelines.
- Adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in education, instructional design, information systems, instructional media or related field.
- Experience in understanding how content delivery platforms work best to serve their audiences on a global basis, 24/7
- Project management, analytical, research, communication and quality assurance skills
- Working understanding of AI, content curation tools, community collaboration tools, systemic integration, digital content partnerships, metadata, advanced search and recommend, and effective digital publishing practices, including IP and data privacy
- Experience and genuine interest in digital learning/professional development space and a good understanding of current developments in digital learning environments
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability in an international and fast-changing work environment
- Excellent communication and team-building skills, proven skills in influencing others as well as consultative skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Five (7) to seven (10) years' relevant work experience in an information systems environment
- Five (5) years' experience developing, designing and delivering training and education programs.
- Two (2) to Five (5) years of relevant project and/or team leadership experience.
- Experience with implementing a healthcare information system strongly preferred
- Experience in instructional design for computer-based learning, healthcare, education, videography, graphic art design or information management strongly preferred