Computed Tomography Technologist-PRN
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Outpatient Center Mid County
8801 9th Avenue
Port Arthur, TX 77642
Share This Job On
Apply Now Computed Tomography Technologist-PRN Job in Port Arthur
Provides professional care to all customers needing their services by producing high quality CT exams under the direction of a Radiologist.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Six months to 1 year actual experience in CT preferred and six months as a Radiologic Technologist preferred.
- Active ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technology) and Registry with ARRT; and a Texas Department of Health CMRT (Certified Medical Radiologic Technology) license.
- New graduate must be ARRT registry eligible and have Texas temporary license. ARRT registry in CT preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS required
Per Diem As Needed