Computed Tomography Technologist Lead Job in Tyler
The CT Lead Technologist purpose and function is to be an advanced, experienced user of the CT scanner and will demonstrates mastery of all hospital or clinical level imaging competencies. CT Lead Technologist is responsible for coordinating patient scheduling and daily work assignments, and serves as a resource for the technologists in the CT Department. CT Lead Tech will coordinate training and development of the CT Technologists, keeping them advised of technological and procedure changes. Behavior and communication skills must align with the organizations mission, values and culture.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology or other accepted and approved equivalent required
- 2 years of CT experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting required
- 4 years of CT experience in a clinical Imaging setting preferred
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology required
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology in CT is required within 1 year of employment
- Current Texas Licensure required
- Current BLS (American Heart Association) required
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.