Computed Tomography Technologist - Imaging CAT Scan - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
Computed Tomography Technologist - Imaging CAT Scan - PRN Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing CT scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills(CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- Graduate of AMA approved School Of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent required
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of CT experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
- Three (3) years’ CT experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology in CT required
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
- Current CPR certification
Per Diem As Needed