Computed Tomography Technologist - Imaging CAT Scan Job in San Marcos
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos, which originated in 1923 as Hays County Soldiers, Sailors and Marines Memorial Hospital, opened at its current Wonder World Drive location in 1983. Our staff of more than 700 Associates works with more than 300 active and consulting physicians to provide quality services to patients and their families. For more than 20 consecutive years, we have been named The Best Hospital in Hays County in the annual “Best of Hays” publication released by the San Marcos Daily Record. In addition to interventional cardiac services, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos is a Certified Chest Pain Center and an accredited Primary Stroke Center. We lead the region in da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery and offers a variety of specialty care services including medical imaging, rehabilitation, hospice, women’s services and more.
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing CT scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities.
· Basic computer knowledge required.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Excellent customer service skills required.
· Minimum of one (1) year of CT experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
· Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
· Current CPR certification
Per Diem As Needed