Computed Tomography Technologist - Imaging CAT Scan
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
600 North Union Avenue
New Braunfels, TX 78130
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Computed Tomography Technologist - Imaging CAT Scan Job in New Braunfels
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing CT scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels(CSRH-NB), nestled in the heart of downtown New Braunfels, is a full-service, 94-private bed facility that continues to expand to meet the needs of New Braunfels’ strong population growth. Innovative equipment and procedures are utilized, including an Outpatient Imaging Center, orthopedic and surgical services, rehabilitation, a renovated birthing center, including 24/7 neonatal coverage, emergency care, wound care/hyperbaric center, 3D mammography, and comprehensive heart care, from diagnostics to open-heart surgery.
- Graduate of AMA approved School Of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent preferred
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of CT experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
- Three (3) years’ CT experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology in CT required
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
- Current CPR certification