Compensation Analyst II
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Health Corp Services-68700
919 Hidden Ridge Dr.
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Compensation Analyst II Job in Irving
This position designs, plans and implements CHRISTUS Health compensation programs, policies and procedures. Ensures the overall compensation program enhances the organization's ability to recruit and retain Associates. Responsible for achieving organization's desired position in market and compensation goals. May conduct or participate in surveys. Prepares and studies salary analyses for determination of Associate compensation. Examines predictions for market changes in salary ranges and recommends revisions as necessary. Ensures direct compensation programs and practices are in compliance with organizational policies, as well as state and federal statutes and legislation. Leads the daily activities related to the administration of the CHRISTUS Health compensation program. Reviews job descriptions and assesses appropriate compensation level according to established protocol. Provides compensation counsel and advice to leadership and management, prepares reports and analyses of data related to compensation.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, human resource management or related field
- 2+ years of compensation work experience.
- Proficiency in software skills including PC spreadsheets and the ability to extract Information from human resources information systems.
- Subject matter expert with Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Ability to use calculators, computers or other analytical tools to support activities.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) preferred.