Communications Operator I
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth-00600
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Communications Operator I Job in Beaumont
Join the team at the hospital that was voted "Best Hospital and Best Workplace" by the readers of the Beaumont Enterprise.
The Operator relays incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls using PBX switchboard. Will do paging of on call associates; monitoring of alarms. The position will maintain documentation of critical activities. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health Southeast Texas Health System, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A pleasant voice and a keen sense of hearing.
- Must possess strong guest relation skills; must be flexible and able to handle fast work pace with constant interruptions.
- Must be available to work any shift and any day of the week at either the St. Elizabeth or St. Mary campus.
- Six (6) months prior PBX experience strongly preferred.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System family!