Apply Now CNA Rehab Part-Time Job in Texarkana
The Cert Nurse Asst I (CNA), under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care. The CERT NURSE ASST I will complement the nursing process, assisting the RN and LVN in the individualized care of the patient in an attempt to assist the patient in adapting to the disease process and achieve the highest level of wellness.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Successful completion of nurse aide training.
- Maintain current Texas state registration and provide the hospital with verification.
- Maintain BCLS.
- Prefer 6 months hospital experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Per Diem As Needed