CNA, Certified Nurse Assistant - Atlanta Medical-Surgical- PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Hospital Atlanta
1007 South William Street
Atlanta, TX 75551
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now CNA, Certified Nurse Assistant - Atlanta Medical-Surgical- PRN Job in Atlanta
Summary:This position is PRN. PRN means as needed (no set shift/schedule).
The Cert Nurse Asst I (CNA), under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care. The CERT NURSE ASST I will complement the nursing process, assisting the RN and LVN in the individualized care of the patient in an attempt to assist the patient in adapting to the disease process and achieve the highest level of wellness.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of nurse aide training. Prefer 6 months hospital experience.
- Maintain current BCLS. Maintain current state registration and provide the hospital with verification.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.