8AM - 5PM
CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Resident Clinic
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS GS Longview Medical Plaza I 701 E Marshall Ave
701 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Resident Clinic Job in Longview
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- High School diploma or GED.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Previous experience working in a clinic or office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9, and CPT coding