CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - PRN - ENT Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Ear Nose and Throat Marshall
703 South Washington
Marshall, TX 75670
Share This Job On
Apply Now CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - PRN - ENT Clinic Job in Marshall
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- High School diploma or GED.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Previous experience working in a clinic or office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9, and CPT coding
Per Diem As Needed