CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Family Medicine
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Sulphur Springs Primary Medicine
Share This Job On
CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Family Medicine Job in Sulphur Springs
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- High school graduate or GED.
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous experience working in a clinic or office setting preferred
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9, and CPT coding