CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Family Medicine
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville
Share This Job On
Apply Now CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Family Medicine Job in Jacksonville
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Completion of MA Certification/Registration required.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is desirable.