CMA, Certified Medical Assistant- Primary Care Clinic
CHRISTUS Ambulatory Services
CHRISTUS Primary Care Specialist Alexandria 3802 Prescott Rd
Share This Job On
Apply Now CMA, Certified Medical Assistant- Primary Care Clinic Job in Alexandria
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants
- Current CPR certification with American Heart Association
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is desirable.