CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Podiatry
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS GS Longview Medical Plaza III 705 E Marshall Ave
705 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Podiatry Job in Longview
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant.
- Current CPR certification by the American Heart Association.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is desirable.