8AM - 5PM
CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Ortho Surgery
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS GS Marshall Medical Office Bldg Washington Street
815 South Washington
Marshall, TX 75670
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Ortho Surgery Job in Marshall
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous experience working in a clinic or office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9, and CPT coding