CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Neurology
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances NorthPark Med Plaza Tyler
910 East Houston
Tyler, TX 75702
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Neurology Job in Tyler
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Completion of MA Certification/Registration required.
- Current CPR certification obtained from the American Heart Association.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is desirable.