5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Gastro
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF Sulphur Springs Med Office 107 Medical Circle
107 Medical Circle
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Gastro Job in Sulphur Springs
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is desirable.