CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Clinic Float Pool - PRN
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Douglas
520 East Douglas
Tyler, TX 75702
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Clinic Float Pool - PRN Job in Tyler
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- High School diploma or GED.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Previous experience working in a clinic or office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9, and CPT coding
- Travel required to all Northeast Texas clinics (Palestine, Tyler, Sulphur Springs)
Per Diem As Needed