Apply Now CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Clinic Job in Dickinson
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Bilingual english/spanish required
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is desirable.