CMA, Certified Medical Assistant- Central Women's Clinic
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Professional Pavilion San Saba
315 North San Saba
San Antonio, TX 78207
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now CMA, Certified Medical Assistant- Central Women's Clinic Job in San Antonio
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is desirable.