Clinical Pharmacist- PRN Job in Tyler
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
- Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy; Doctor of Pharmacy degree preferred
- Hospital experience preferred
- Registered Pharmacist with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Able to provide Sterile Compounding
- BLS, ACLS, (PALS if Pediatric) -American Heart Association
Per Diem As Needed