7AM - 7PM
Clinical Pharmacist - Pharmacy
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi South
Share This Job On
Clinical Pharmacist - Pharmacy Job in Corpus Christi
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging. The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- Required: Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree (preferred) or BS Pharmacy degree(accepted)
- Must have pharmacy State licensure within 60 days of start date
- Hospital experience preferred
- B. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
- BLS or ACLS; PALS (pediatric practice) within 180 days of start date.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.