5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Clinical Pharmacist III -Pharm General
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
Clinical Pharmacist III -Pharm General Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills(CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency. In addition, level III pharmacists participate in department leadership activities, management of patient pharmacotherapy, service line development and quality medication management within assigned service lines.
· Required: Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree PLUS 1 of the following: BPS Board Certification, Residency, Fellowship plus 2 years clinical experience
· Preferred: In addition to minimum, meets criteria for ASHP PGY-1 and or PGY-2 Residency Preceptor Status
· Must accrue ASHP Residency Preceptor status within 180 days of hire (for Ministries with Residency programs)
· Must have State licensure by start date
· Employed with CHRISTUS as a Pharmacist II and meets all Pharmacist III criteria.
· Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
· Pharmacist preceptor
· BLS or ACLS; PALS (pediatric practice)