Clinical Pharmacist III
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Pharmacist III Job in Texarkana
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency. In addition, level III pharmacists participate in department leadership activities, management of patient pharmacotherapy, service line development and quality medication management within assigned service lines.
- Required: Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree PLUS 1 of the following: BPS Board Certification plus 2 years’ experience in area of certification, Residency, Fellowship plus 2 years clinical experience
- Preferred: In addition to minimum, meets criteria for ASHP PGY-1 and or PGY-2 Residency Preceptor Status
- Must accrue ASHP Residency Preceptor status within 180 days of hire (for Ministries with Residency programs)
- Employed as a Pharmacist II and meets all Pharmacist III criteria.
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
- Pharmacist preceptor
- BLS, ACLS, PALS (pediatric practice)