Clinical Pharmacist II - Pharm General Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency. In addition, level II pharmacists participate in management of patient pharmacotherapy and quality medication management within assigned service lines.
· Required: Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree
· Prefer 1 of the following: BPS Board Certification, Residency, Fellowship
· Must accrue ASHP Residency Preceptor status within 180 days of hire (for Ministries with Residency programs)
· PGY-1 and/or PGY-2 residency completion or equivalent 5 years pertinent hospital experience required at hire.
· Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
· Pharmacist preceptor within 90 days
· BLS, ACLS, PALS (pediatric practice) within 180 days
Per Diem As Needed