Clinical Pharmacist II - Pharm General Job in San Antonio
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency. In addition, level II pharmacists participate in management of patient pharmacotherapy and quality medication management within assigned service lines.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- Required: Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree (preferred) or BS Pharmacy degree(accepted)
- One of the following: BPS Board Certification, Residency, Fellowship or at least 5 years of hospital experience.
- Must accrue ASHP Residency Preceptor status within 180 days of hire (for Ministries with Residency programs)
- Must have State licensure by start date
- PGY-1 and PGY-2 residency completion, Board certification, or 5 years hospital experience required at hire.
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
- Pharmacist preceptor within 90 days.
- BLS or ACLS; PALS (pediatric practice) within 180 days of start date.