5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Clinical Pharmacist II- Oncology
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Share This Job On
Clinical Pharmacist II- Oncology Job in Texarkana
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency. In addition, level II pharmacists participate in management of patient pharmacotherapy and quality medication management within assigned service lines.
- Required: Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree
- Oncology Experience (1 year)
- Prefer 1 of the following: BPS Board Certification, Residency, Fellowship
- Must accrue ASHP Residency Preceptor status within 180 days of hire (for Ministries with Residency programs)
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
- Pharmacist preceptor within 90 days
- BLS, ACLS, PALS (pediatric practice) within 180 days
- BCOP, preferred