5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Clinical Pharmacist II - Oncology
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Clinical Pharmacist II - Oncology Job in Texarkana
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency. In addition, level II pharmacists participate in management of patient pharmacotherapy and quality medication management within assigned service lines.
- Required: Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree (preferred) or BS Pharmacy degree(accepted)
- One of the following: BPS Board Certification, Residency, Fellowship or at least 5 years of hospital experience.
- Must accrue ASHP Residency Preceptor status within 180 days of hire (for Ministries with Residency programs)
- Must have State licensure within 60 days of start date.
- PGY-1 (required) and PGY-2 (preferred) residency completion, Board certification, or 5 years hospital experience required at hire.
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
- Pharmacist preceptor within 90 days.
- BLS or ACLS; PALS (pediatric practice) within 180 days of start date.
For more information on this position, please reach out to Sarah Fowler at email@example.com or at 903-276-5656.