Clinical Pharmacist I-Retail Pharmacy A Job in Alexandria
Under the supervision of the Manager of Pharmacy Services, the Clinical Pharmacist I’s are expected to fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
- Required: Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree (preferred) or BS Pharmacy degree(accepted).
- Must have pharmacy State licensure within 60 days of start date.
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
- BLS or ACLS; PALS (pediatric practice) required within 180 days of start date.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.