Clinical Pharmacist I Pharm General
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Pharmacist I Pharm General Job in San Antonio
Clinical Pharmacists have operational and clinical responsibilities for patients in their assigned areas and they are based in either the central pharmacy or in decentralized patient care areas. Besides reviewing and entering orders for their patients, clinical pharmacists are involved with providing drug information, assisting with patient safety and quality improvement initiatives, preparing medications, performing the final check of drug products prepared by pharmacy technicians, and facilitating timely delivery of medications. Clinical Pharmacists also serve as preceptors for pharmacy students and residents. In addition, they contribute to Pharmacy literature through articles, poster presentations and case reports.
- Pharmacy or Pharm.D Degree Required.
- ASHP accredited pharmacy practice residency preferred.
- Previous experience in hospital pharmacy preferred.
- Texas Pharmacy license is required.
- ACPE Sterile Process and Aseptic Skill Certification required within 90 days of hire date.
Per Diem As Needed