Clinical Pharmacist I - Marshall Job in Marshall
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
- Graduate of an ACPE Accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (preferred) or BS Pharmacy degree (accepted).
- Must have TX license within 60 days of start.
- Hospital experience preferred
- Pharmacy registration in the state of Texas.
- BLS or ACLS; PALS (pediatric practice) within 180 days of start.
For additional assistance with the application process please contact Madison McGaughey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-237-9417.