7PM - 7AM
Clinical Pharmacist I - Longview, TX
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Clinical Pharmacist I - Longview, TX Job in Longview
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
- Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree (preferred) or BS Pharmacy degree (accepted)
- Must have State licensure within 60 days of start date
- Hospital experience preferred
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
- BLS or ACLS
- PALS (pediatric practice) within 180 days of start date
For additional assistance with the application process please contact Madison McGaughey at email@example.com or 903.237.9417.
Current Associate? Click here to applyNot ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool