Clinical Pharmacist I - Longview
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Clinical Pharmacist I - Longview Job in Longview
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
- Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree (preferred) or BS Pharmacy degree (accepted)
- Must have State licensure within 60 days of start date
- Hospital experience preferred
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
- BLS or ACLS; PALS (pediatric practice) within 180 days of start date.
Per Diem As Needed
If you have any questions or need assistance with the application process please contact Madison McGaughey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-237-9417.
Current Associate? Click here to applyNot ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool