Clinical Pharmacist I - Full Time Job in Longview
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
- Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree (preferred) or BS Pharmacy degree(accepted)
- Must have State licensure within 60 days of start date
- Hospital experience preferred
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice
- BLS or ACLS; PALS (pediatric practice) within 180 days of start date
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Dan Revada at firstname.lastname@example.org