Clinical Patient Representative - Primary Pediatrics
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic SS Medical Clinics Airport Rd
113 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Patient Representative - Primary Pediatrics Job in Sulphur Springs
Serves as liaison between Manager, Associates, and patients. Responsible for work assignment and scheduling of assigned staff. Trains and orients assigned staff in accordance with established policies and procedures. Assists with evaluating performance of assigned staff and participates in coaching sessions. Informs manager of performance issues with assigned staff. Informs manager of patient and operational issues. May be responsible for inventory and ordering of office and/or medical supplies. Processes and enters charge information into database. Completes billing process and distributes billing information. Verifies insurance benefits and assists with referrals. May prepare checks for deposits.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of managed care preferred.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch, telephone, computer, copier, and fax machine.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good math knowledge essential.
- One year of billing experience, including ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding in a health care organization