Clinical Laboratory Scientist - Laboratory
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
1311 General Cavazos Blvd
Kingsville, TX 78363
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Clinical Laboratory Scientist - Laboratory Job in Kingsville
Performs skilled, specialized work in the conduct of chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic laboratory tests. Adds reagents or indicator solutions, and subjects specimens for processing to operations such as heating, filtering or titrating. Prepares slides as necessary for microscopic analysis. Observes reactions, color changes, or formation of precipitates; studies slides using microscope, or subjects treated specimens to automatic analyzing equipment.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg is a premier medical facility found in a town known for its ranching history and rich in Texas culture in Kingsville, Texas. Licensed for 100 beds, the hospital is a Level IV Trauma Center general acute care facility offering complete Medical and Surgical Services including Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Skilled Nursing, as well as, Emergency, Intensive Care, Cardiac and Comprehensive Diagnostic Services serving the resident of Kleberg, Brooks, Kennedy and southern Nueces counties.
CHRISTUS Spohn Kleberg Plaza houses the hospital’s birthing services with modern, state-of-the-art labor/delivery/recovery/postpartum rooms (LDRPs,) a nursery, the Cissy Horlock Taub Women’s Center (a diagnostic and education/resource center) and physician office suites. Outpatient rehabilitation services including occupational, and speech therapy, wound care, physical and aquatic therapy are offered at two convenient locations in Kingsville.
At CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg, we respect what each individual brings to our faith-based mission of healing, and to our commitment to provide the very finest health care. Your background, your skills and your personality are welcome here. We have a supportive environment where quality of work and quality of life are in balance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Graduate from an accredited Clinical Lab Scientist program. MT (ASCP), CLS, or eligible.
- Diploma or transcript and designated certification/license are required at the time of hire per College of American Pathologist (CAP) accreditation guidelines for CAP accredited laboratories in Corpus Christi, Alice, Beeville and Kleberg.
- Knowledge of laboratory science, testing, instrument operation, familiarity with computers and laboratory information systems required.
- Knowledge of critical values, quality control principles and procedures, troubleshooting and ability to communicate with medical staff and associates or patients of all ages required.
- Will accept new graduate
- MT (ASCP); CLS (NCA) or eligible
Please reach out to the recruiter for more information email@example.com