Apply Now Clinical Lab Scientist/Medical Lab Technician-Nights Job in Texarkana
Provides information for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease by conducting medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments, and analyses.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate's Degree in Laboratory Science.
- Basic computer knowledge. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Hospital Laboratory experience preferred but not required.
- MLT (ASCP) or equivalent preferred upon hire, but must be obtained within three years of hire date.
- Documented evidence of specialty certification and/or additional training. Maintain current licensure and provide the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements.
**This position is eligible for sign on bonus**
For questions regarding this position please contact email@example.com